Wednesday, March 29, 2006


My name is Jasper. As you can see, I am a handsome fellow who has no problem posing in the midst of purple flowers. I am a miniature Dachshund. My hobbies are digging, chasing rabbits, digging, wrestling with my cat, digging and going on long walks with my human. My human spends a lot of time wondering why I like to dig so much. She uses a shovel and digs in the woods near our house so I know she understands the whole digging concept. My human puts the dirt she digs in a big, red wheelbarrow. She pushes the wheelbarrow around the lawn and puts her dirt in all the holes that I have spent countless hours digging. I don't understand her obsession. My holes are terrific. They are all different shapes and sizes. When it rains, they are all full of water which is very convenient when I am working outside and need a quick drink. My human also digs in large areas she calls gardens and beds. These areas are off limits for me. My human sticks things like flowers, herbs and vegetables in the holes she digs then she fills the holes up. What is that about? She doesn't even bury the stuff.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I was going to post anonymous comments, but I see you'd don't allow them! So I'll post un-anonymously, and say that Jasper is quite the writer!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home