Sunday, August 27, 2006

Very Young Songbird



This is my new profile picture. For those of you who are wondering and even for those who could care less, this is my Grandma T. holding me when I was only a few weeks old. Yes, I was a big baby girl. Notice that my mouth is wide open. The perfect mouth shape for proper singing. I would like to say that I was a child prodigy and that the photographer caught me singing a Mozart aria for my granny, but I am pretty sure I was just doing a big baby yawn. Anyway.....wide open mouth.....singing.....Songbird.....profile picture.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Any chance you could take one my feet and put it in YOUR mouth? Having both of them in my mouth is really cramping my abiity to speak.

Then again, that's probably a good thing.

Cut pic! What kind of scanner are you using? I want one!

10:13 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

HP PSC 1410v All-in-One

And, sorry, I must have room for my own feet in my own mouth!! But, I feel your pain and I did a song for you. Does that help?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

your grandma looks happy

1:17 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Well, I for one was wondering and was in fact within hours of asking. Thanks for the info.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Nice photo. I hope you keep it in a special place! Isn't photography amazing! I love it!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Tiggerlane said...

It DOES help...thanks...I just need to somehow get rid of the black cloud that is hanging over me.

God really must be trying to teach me a lesson...

And it's working!!

I may need you to help me with a scanner here at the office --- different, but it is an HP all-in-one, and we haven't figured out how to scan on it yet.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

That is a perfect picture reflecting a worldwide phenomenon - a grandmother's love.

and the open mouth (I figured you were looking for some teat)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

A musician in the making! ! !

Grandma does look happy! ! !

Memories- they are great! But I guess you don't remember much at that age, huh?

1:34 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

ah karmyn, injecting culture as always, you're my kinda gal.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Debs said...

Love old family pics :)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home