Monday, April 03, 2006

More From Jasper

My human is on something called "spring break" which means she is home all day with me, my friend Cherokee and the cat. It is great to have her with us, but she was a maniac!! We had to work outside all day. I must have dug twenty new holes. My human pulled enough grass to start a whole new lawn somewhere. Then she mowed the lawn we already have. She planted flowers, moved rocks, tried to get the weedeater started and raked a lot of mulch around so the tiny, new plants could feel the sun. She got the "garden hose" out of the shed. I thought it was a long, green chew toy. How was I to know that water wasn't supposed to come out of the middle of the "garden hose"? Water comes out of the end. What's the difference? Now my human is working on something called "taxes". "Taxes" must be pretty bad because she is rubbing her forehead and groaning a lot. I am exhausted so I am going to sleep on the sofa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home