Thursday, December 07, 2006

Deck the hall with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la la!
'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la!
Don we now our gay apparel, fa la la la la la la la la!
Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, fa la la la la la la la la!

The Tuesday night concert was magical. Caroling tonight for our local Christmas Tour of Homes was also wonderful. I'm having so much fun!!

It is nineteen degrees outside and almost as bright as day with a big ole moon hanging in the sky and a multitude of bright, twinkling stars keeping it company. Oh, how I love life!! I think I could sing all night.

Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright.
Round yon virgin, mother and child,
Holy infant so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm harmonizing (in my heart...cuz my vocal cords have just not been used)

11:34 PM  
Blogger LeftCoastOnlooker said...

Enjoy the season of singing!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

O Holy night - for sure!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I wish I felt that good.. You need to spread some of that joy over to my house.. lol

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really need to get audio on your site, Songbird! I think I could listen to you all day.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Susan! I would love to hear you sing!

Sounds like you are having a blast!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to hear you're having so much fun! It really is the most musical holiday of the year.

I'd like to get a copy of The Nutcracker Suite. I don't actually like most Christmas music except this and Pachabel's Canon which may not technically be Christmas music, but my mom used to always play it a lot at this time of year. And Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

1:39 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Oh I have not been caroling in a long time. We had a 4-H club when my kids were younger and took them caroling. Then as my kids got older I was able to talk them into visiting older friends and caroling with me. I agree with pamela. I am singing with you in my heart!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home