Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Better Late Than Never


The Very Nice Man hosted a Monday post of childhood pictures and I signed up to participate. But, life just happens and I didn't get my pictures posted on Monday...or Tuesday. So, here I am, finally, on Wednesday.



I'm three years old sitting on Granny's sofa in my pajamas with my favorite teddy bear. Mom used this picture as a Christmas card. I can't remember my bear's name, but I do recall that he was blue and white.



Ten years old and posing at the piano in my Christmas recital dress. Love those shoes and socks!


Back to age three...almost four. Sitting in a row of Granny's daffodils along her garden fence in my cowgirl outfit minus my boots. My hat and my shirt were red.


Fast forward to age fourteen. Taken with my boyfriend at a school Christmas party.






My formal senior picture pose at age seventeen.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Tiggerlane said...

I can't get over how much you looked like Madison and Hanah when you were a little girl!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH - that sweet little cowgirl sitting with the daffodils. Too cute. and that first picture with your teddy bear - TOTALLY looks like you (from when you posted a pic of yourself a few months back.)

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I love them! Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I love them! Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

hey... cleavage in the portrait.. grin.

I agree with Karmyn about the one picture looking just like you now

11:19 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Beautious! I especially liked the little cowgirl with the background of flowers. The colors that day must have been dazzling!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

What adorable pictures! I just love your smile. I was thinking just what Karmyn said - even in the first picture I am amazed at how much that little face looks like you NOW (because I also saw the aforementioned picture). That sounds strange to say that you look so much like YOU, but YOU DO!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the first pic best. That is your smile alright. The second picture at the piano does not look like you in the least (in my opinion). I liked the school dance one too! :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Peg said...

Wow! Great pics!

I love the cowgirl photo, too!! ...and while you may have posted late...I'm coming in to view all the pictures everyone posted even later!!

Thanks for posting them!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

the pics are great :)

8:47 AM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Well done for posting these (even though they might have been late, teehee!!).
This was great fun, wasn't it?!
Watch out for this Fun Monday!

9:26 AM  
Blogger LeftCoastOnlooker said...

I always love your pictures!

I think I had a bear something like that, or maybe it was at my gran's house!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I love seeing all your photos.

But I think my favorite of all time is still the ones you posted of yourself with the "fro". REmember those?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home