Thursday, September 14, 2006


A Beautiful Woman


This beautiful woman is Judi Gibbs. Ms. Gibbs is the Aunt of my very good friend, EC. Ms. Gibbs was the featured Pet in the December 1979 issue of Penthouse. I talked to EC this evening and got her permission to share this story with all of you.

Judi Gibbs had a nephew that she loved. When she discovered that her nephew was in an abusive situation with his step-father, Judi wanted to help with legal fees and other costs related to removing her nephew from a intolerable situation. An opportunity to pose for Penthouse provided Ms. Gibbs with the much needed funds to help rescue her nephew.

Judi Gibbs was also in two movies in the early 80's; The Junkman (1982) and Deadline Auto Theft (1983).

This beautiful woman's life and career were cut short when she died in a house fire in 1986.

EC told me that her Aunt Judi had a wonderful sense of humor. She has fond memories of her aunt's lyrical laugh. EC has managed to get copies of the Penthouse issue and the movies and is grateful to have these items to help keep the memory of a beautiful woman alive.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

My thoughts are whirling -

I'm glad his aunt loved him so much to get him away from abuse -

but kind of weird to have naked pictures of your aunt (of course, I'm picturing my old Aunt Birdy -saggy baggy parts and everything).

I like the other story headlines - How to Beat Inflation. Stop Killing Seals, 94 Discos in 20 days (now THAT one dates the magazine) Otherwise, it could be todays Penthouse.

11:28 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Now that's more like it!! (except for the untimely demise of course, my sympathies in that respect).

Oh btw, my Auntie was a nun. (serious)
If you don't believe me, see for yourself

9:04 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

That's a cool story. What a cool lady.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

I'm sure EC is constantly thankful for his aunt, who was a beautiful lady on the outside, and obviously, on the inside, too.
To have recognized his situation and then did something about it. Most people never take the steps and follow through.
As far as having an aunt on the cover of Penthouse, AARGH...not a pretty sight from either side of my family.

10:14 AM  
Blogger huh? said...

Just wondering? Is this the same Judi Gibbs that a lot of right wing bloggers in saying was a prostitute that Clinton had murdered? What does E.C. say about it?

2:51 AM  
Blogger Rolex said...

My Way :if you and "EC" had done a little research on google you would have found that although it does look like Judi, the cover photo is a picture of Debbie Zullo. Judi Gibbs is indeed inside as "Pet of the Month" for Dec. 1979-
I know I was there: I'm her sister
Eva
and to answer the last comment, my sister was the one they tried to link to Bill Clinton, but it is all lies, just some one trying to make money selling lies.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Tell lizzy to call me.

Aunt,Eva

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO HUH; You're right, the same
person.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home