Saturday, May 06, 2006


BIG Hair Mistake

My mom has been sorting through old photographs and newspaper clippings which inspired me to take my own walk down memory lane. I came across this picture of myself taken in August of 1977. What can I say? I was nineteen and afros were very popular. I eventually decided that I looked amazingly like Bozo, so my college roommate and I hacked all the perm frizz off with razor blades. Then I had very short hair, but it was brown again and I no longer resembled a clown.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiggerlane said...

OMG! LOLOLOLOLOL!! You are SO brave to post this on the 'net! I have heard about this "perm" forever --- but DANG, GIRL!! Are you sure you aren't related to this guy?

2:45 PM  
Blogger SongBird said...

I definitely see the resemblance, but you must admit the dude just has very curly hair and I have a fro!!! The chemicals turned my hair orange. The picture doesn't do the color justice.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Well, I didn't have time to search for Jeff Lynn's really Fro-ish photo, but here it is for you!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness gracious! That is amazing! It almost looks fake! :)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home