Thursday, September 28, 2006

Questions via Willowtree


01. What does your headline mean? My Way of looking at and thinking about the world around me.
02. Elaborate on your default photo: A picture of my Grandma T. holding baby Songbird.
03. What's your middle name[s]?: Tamar. It's a biblical name.
04. What is your current relationship status?: Happily divorced.
05. What are you wearing right now?: Black sweat pants and a green sweatshirt.
06. What is your current problem?: Hmmmm.....getting off the computer and going to bed at a decent hour.
07. Who do you love most?: My mom. And all my human family, animal family and friends.
08. Who makes you most happy?: I am solely responsible for my own happiness. People and events affect my happiness, but I alone control my feelings whether they are positive or negative.
09. Are you musically talented?: Yes. I have a God given talent for singing. I began private piano and voice lessons in third grade. I am certified to teach both vocal and instrumental music as well as elementary music.
10. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?: I wouldn't have gotten married that second time!
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?: An Arabian stallion. Just like the Black Stallion in the movie.
12. Ever have a near death experience?: No.
13. Can you dance?: Well, I call it dancing though some folks might not agree.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? True by Ryan Cabrera. One of my students was playing it on his guitar earlier today and I began singing along. A couple more of my students exclaimed, "Wow! Ms. T, you should be on American Idol!" So I'm practicing for my debut.
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?: Willowtree
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you. Peter Jennings and Booth Tarkington.
17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?: Yes. I was really mad at that second husband!
18. Have you ever been in a fight?: Yes. I am embarrassed to say that I got in a fight with a girl in high school over some dumb guy.
19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?: Yes. Lots!!
20. What ATTRACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE sex?: Hormones.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?: Nada. I don't drink coffee.
22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends?: Ok, this question makes me feel like I am in junior high!
23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?: No.
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?: Well, a student once told me that I looked like Wonder Woman. I wish!!
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?: Movies.
26. Did you have braces?: Yes, from age 14 to 16.
27. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes, I'm comfortable with 5' 4", but I'd rather be 5'10" .
28. Do you consider yourself adventurous?: Intellectually adventurous, but not so much daredevil physical adventure.
29. Do you speak any other languages?: No, but I can sing in many different languages.
30. Whats your favorite smell?: The smell of the woods, fresh cut grass, apples, cinnamon...the list could be much longer.

7 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

I think this MEME was made for you (all the musical questions).

I'm glad to know you are 5'4" (as am I) - I always thought 5'8" would have been nice. (heck, I'd take 5'5")

I'll probably post it tomorrow.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

S-T-R-E-T-C-H I'm 5'3''
maybe I should stand up.


Wish I could hear you sing. Did alot when I was younger. Our whole family sang.

I enjoyed your respones

10:01 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Ladies - let me tell ya - I'm 5'7" and it is THE PITS to try to find pants that are long enough. . .I always have thought it would be wonderful to have to cut the length off. . .

I really liked getting to know more about you!

Thanks!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your answers! I also said that I would rather be 5'10" - heehee!

12:48 PM  
Blogger gawilli said...

"I am solely responsible for my own happiness. People and events affect my happiness, but I alone control my feelings whether they are positive or negative."

Yes! Agreed!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

"I am solely responsible for my own happiness. People and events affect my happiness, but I alone control my feelings whether they are positive or negative."
I could have just said "ditto" to gawilli's comment up there, but this one was just too powerful not to re-type the whole thing.
...and if it tiptoe, I'm 5'4", I lavender.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

These answers are so in keeping with how I "see" you :). Funny how many of "us" are 5' 4"-ish.

I'm not doing this meme because basically I'm too lazy, but thinking of yummy smells is appealing--adding to your list, the smell of rain on a hot summer day, homemade bread baking...or cookies, gosh, fried chicken! Coffee (I know that wouldn't be one of yours!)... the smell of my children when they're hot and sweaty after playing REALLY hard, the smell of my husband when he's NOT hot and sweaty......

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home