Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tagged by Tiggerlane

Four jobs that I've had:
1. Montessori pre-school teacher
2. House cleaner ( the best college job ever!)
3. Toys R Us management
4. Pie maker ( I made pies for a local cafe when I was in high school. )

Four movies I watch over and over and over:
1. Legends of the Fall (sad, but so good! )
2. Love Actually ( a quirky little movie that makes me laugh )
3. Gone With The Wind ( classic for this Southern gal )
4. Seabiscuit ( the little horse who wouldn't quit )

Four places I've lived:
1. Boulder, Colorado
2. Virginia Beach, Virginia
3. Salisbury, Maryland
4. Roanoke, Virginia

Four things I like to do:
1. Read
2. Sing, listen to music, play piano
3. Garden and yard work
4. Cook

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagne
2. Ice cream ( preferably homemade )
3. Prime rib
4. Lobster

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Yellowstone
2. Alaska ( planning a trip for 2008 )
3. Tuscany ( never been there, but I want to go so bad!)
4. Antiquing in New England

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Yellowstone
2. Charleston, South Carolina
3. Washington DC
4. New England (two weeks of total fun!)

Tags:
1. Susan in VA
2. Angelina at Dustpan Alley
3. Shauna
4. Grim Reality Girl




10 Comments:

Blogger Swampwitch said...

I enjoyed reading your 'tag assigment.' I would imagine being a pre-school Montessori teacher was a fun job. Seabiscuit is one of my favorites, too. I certainly wish I could sing. If I sang 'back-up' in a group, they would very quickly ask to to back-way-up.
Where in Alaska are you planning to visit?

11:57 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I want to go to north north north Alaksa to see the northern lights. A friend said sometimes you can hear them snapping

12:21 AM  
Blogger Tiggerlane said...

LOL, Swampwitch! "Back WAY up!!"

I'm so glad you tagged Susan -- she seemed a little sad when she commented. You took her meme virginity!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

hmmm....lasagna! Was making pies fun? (I can't make a pie crust to save my life!)

I've been to Alaska (made the drive up the Alaskan Hwy with my grandparents when I was 10 - no, it was not fun for me at the time (bored beyond belief) but I do look back with fond memories now!)

and Scarlet O'Hara is one of my favorite Female heroines (?) that I would like to slap everytime I watch her!!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger M J said...

Oh methinks I was tagged too. I shall wander over to Tigerlane's post haste.

Pie maker would be hazardous to my waistline... did you sample often?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

EEEEEKKK!!! I've been tagged! I'm so excited (*jumping up and down like a school girl*). I hope it wasn't the deperately pitiful comment that I left on Tiggerlane's blog. And, speaking of Tiggerlane, "meme virginity"? It sounds so......dirty!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

I loved reading this, by the way. Lasagna is my favorite too. I'll try to post mine tomorrow.

5:57 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Wow! except for the fact that nothing on our lists matched, we could be twins!!

Wait, I lie. Playing piano.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Grim Reality Girl said...

Oh my goodness I've been tagged! YIKES!! My virginity stolen! Oh my -- and I'm too sleep deprived at the moment to even attempt my very first meme -- why are they called that?

So tired! Will work on this one... must think :-) Thanks for thinking of me -- I am honored!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I've been off canning like a mad-woman and am only catching up on my blog reading right now, I'll participate to a certain extent. But I hope you won't be offended that I'm not going to tag anyone else.

What is meme?

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home