Sunday, October 15, 2006

Junior High All Region Choir Results

As mentioned by Tiggerlane, we journeyed to all region choir auditions with junior high students on Saturday, the 14th. I am happy (and relieved) to report that Tigger's daughter made the all region choir along with six of her fellow choir members!!

Saturday was another long and tiring day, but my students' success make these days worthwhile. We ended up with 19 students on the trip and I believe all of them had a good time even if they didn't make the all region choir. It was a first time audition for many of them so nerves were a big issue.

Even though it is only Sunday night, I am looking forward to next Saturday which I will spend at home! After three consecutive weekends of choir trips, I need a full weekend to catch up with myself.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND TO TIGGERS DAUGHTER

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the success of all of your students - High School and Junior High! ! !

6:53 AM  
Blogger Tiggerlane said...

Yeah...you are "relieved" b/c you know I would have been a basket-case if the kid hadn't made it.

And, of course, I would be all pouty.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all!! I'm sure you are looking forward to a relaxing weekend home!

10:37 AM  
Blogger gawilli said...

Sounds like all of you fared well! Congratulations - those jitters are the pits. Our weekend got away from us but we are looking forward to a few days away this next one. My mom always told me not to "wish my life away" but sometimes that's a hard nut to crack!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

That is great! (I had to say Congrats here FIRST before I commented on your Tonsil post.)

I'm glad the trip was so successful!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home